OH hello friend,
Its been so long since I’ve written anything but I’m here now. Yesterday was my first mothers day and I loved it. I didn’t get pampered as much as I would have liked but either way it was nice. I wish it was mothers week so I can neglect my duties for just another couple of days. My mothers day gift was a complete overhaul of our yard. I figure we can’t afford new windows right now so why not buy some flowers instead.
Today though has started off a little rough. Little man and myself were fighting for space in the bed all last night. His nighttime behavior has light a fire under my ass to get his nursery finished so can sleep in his own space. He's determined to sleep like a star fish which makes our king size bed feel like a twin. Its funny how I'm struggling for space in bed and yet my husband sleeps peaceful throughout the night. Then around 11am I was excited about starting a sewing project ( making an apron) and little man just wouldn’t take a nap. I nursed him four times ( my boobs do hurt) before he dozed off. Now I can’t sew but I figured I could go outside enjoy the weather and read. Well for whatever reason the dogs are barking loud and when I go outside they only bark louder. I will go to the only place where true peace can be observed in this place, and that's my bedroom bathroom.
Also did I mention that little man had a runny diaper this morning that had poop on his arm and chest?
The one on the left is the before and the one on the right is the after.
1 comment:
Just think, you're doing all of this so that when I have a B2 you'll have all the answers! =) Hope Baron when down without too mush of a fight today!!!
Post a Comment